Welcome to GTA Resources
GTA Resources is a resource exploration company with three high quality Canadian projects, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GTA.V
Northshore: GTA has drilled 11,390 metres on its Northshore Property 70 km west of Hemlo. The results from Phase 4 Exploration were released May 9, 2013, May 28, 2013, July 18, 2013 and December 10, 2013. The most recent results included a high grade interval of 9.47 grams/tonne (g/t) gold over 9.0 metres (the Gino Vein, in hole WB-13-51). The known surface area of mineralization is roughly 500 x 350 metres, with the deepest intercept at more than 300 metres, with numerous high grade intercepts and multiple occurrences of visible gold near surface. Previous results from Northshore included an intersection of 12.49 g/t Au over 33.2 meters within a zone assaying 3.21 g/t Au (1.20 g/t cut) over 152 metres in hole WB-11-11 (press release of Feb. 14, 2012).
Most of the 52 holes at Northshore produced significant gold intersections within a strongly altered felsic intrusive package, often including multiple occurrences of visible gold mineralization. Gold mineralization occurs in low-sulphide, brittle veins and veinlets throughout the host intrusive phases and has strong affinities to porphyry style gold deposits. GTA’s understanding of Northshore has been informed by the roughly 8000 metres drilled by former operators (not NI 43-101 compliant). The most current (Jan/14) drill map can be found here.
Ivanhoe is a highly prospective large package of claims near Folyet in northern Ontario. The 94.6 sq km property is located between Probe Mines Limited’s new gold discovery at Borden Lake and the prolific Timmins Camp, and contains the historic Joburke Gold Mine. A map of the area showing significant deposits and current gold producers can be found here. Previous work by others has outlined a number of gold occurrences, gold-in soil anomalies and gold alteration trends which will be the focus of GTA’s first round of exploration. Ivanhoe is accessible by a major highway, by railway, and by forest access roads.
Auden: GTA’s 100% owned Auden Property in northern Ontario is adjacent to Zenyatta Ventures Ltd.’s Albany graphite project. GTA is the largest landowner in the area, and is the only company (other than Zenyatta) to have known electromagnetic (conductive) targets. GTA has flown an airborne electromagnetic and magnetic survey on Auden in October, 2013 and and is currently carrying out a Phase 1 drill program on high priority EM targets identified in that survey. Constance Lake First Nation and GTA have signed an Exploration Agreement providing for cooperation and ongoing consultation.
With fewer than 27 million shares outstanding, GTA has a very strong balance sheet, and is fully funded for the next round of exploration and beyond.
Latest Press Release
- Press Release – July 16 2014 – GTA Updates Progress on it’s Ontario Projects and Announces Private Placement
- Press Release – June 10 2014 – GTA Reports Gold Resource Estimate at Northshore Afric Zone
- Press Release – Apr 30 2014 – Ivanhoe Property Option Final
- Press Release – Feb 11 2014 – GTA Commences Drilling at Auden Graphite Project
- Press Release – Jan 15 2014 – GTA Provides Update on Auden Graphite Project
- Press Release – Jan 9 2014 – GTA Terminates Squid Option
- Press Release – Dec 17 2013 – GTA Initiates Drill Program at Auden
- Press Release – Dec 10 2013 – GTA Reports Northshore Gold
- Press Release – October 2 2013 – Auden Airborne Commencement
- Press Release – Aug 13 2013 – Auden final
- Press Release – July 18 2013 – Nothshore Final Phase 4 Drilling Results
- Press Release – May 28 2013 – Northshore drill results