GTA is a well funded mineral exploration company, focused on the development of gold properties in Canada
GTA Resources has an excellent portfolio of gold properties in pro-mining jurisdictions from advanced drilling to grassroots exploration stage:
- Northshore – Detailed drilling on the Afric Zone, a large gold system near Hemlo, Ontario. Historic resource of 135,000 oz is wide open for expansion. GTA intersections over past 14 months include both high grade (12.49 g/t Au over 33.2m) within a widespread lower grade gold envelope (0.58 g/t Au over 343.8m)
- Squid East – Successful testing in 2013 of a new gold area in the unglaciated White Gold District, Yukon. The soil target is highly anomalous (up to 1086 ppb Au, 78.5ppm Ag and other pathfinders), exhibits remarkable continuity between sample sites and has a minimum area of 450m by 200m proximal to an existing place gold operation. Trenching and chip sampling carried out in July, 2013 in the Exploits Zone showed encouraging gold and silver mineralization. The assay results from a 423 metre drill program announced Oct 8, 2013 included of 2.43 g/t Au and 185 g/t Ag and .47% Pb over 12 metres. Further work is being planned for 2014.
- Auden – 100% interest in an 85 km long block of claims covering a relatively untested part of the eastern extension of the Geraldton Gold Belt. GTA is the largest land holder in the area. Auden is contiguous with Zenyatta Resources’ graphite property.
Extremely tight share/corporate structure and an experienced and successful management and geological team
- 26.7 million shares outstanding
- Management and insiders have approx 7 million shares
- Treasury of $3 million
Plans for the remainder of 2013 and into 2014
- Analyze all data from the four phases of exploration at Northshore. Update all plans, elevations and sections to include recent shallow drilling and drilling towards the former producing Northshore Gold Mine. Prospecting and surface work to assist in planning Phase 5.
- Analyze the results from the recently completed exploration program at Squid East, including airborne geophysics, trenching and drill results. Plan Phase 2.
- A permit application has been submitted to Ministry of Northern Development and Mines for surface work and drilling at the Auden Property. Work towards an exploration agreement with Constance Lake First Nation. Initiate linecutting and geophysics on priority targets.
- Preserve the shareholders’ capital.